Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We had a blast in mexico. We went with our friends Casey and Justin. It was awesome! The hotel was beautiful and the food was great. My work clothes were definitely tight when we got back...
We went to Cozumel on a ferry and spend the day. We got to hang out there and snorkle at another Resort. We also rented a Jeep and drove around Cozumel. We got a taste of real Mexico... It was a real eye opener..I am glad to live in the USA!
The hotel was open from front to back and these huge trees were in the lobby. This resort reminded me of the hotels in Hawaii, they are all open from front to back.
View from the lobby. Isn't it beautiful? The ocean was clear with no seaweed...

Here is a picture of my long lost twin sister, Casey. I have always wanted a sister and now I feel like I really have one. People always ask if we are sisters or twins, we used to say no and explain, but now we say yes and roll with it. We have so much fun. By the way, Casey is 4 1/2 months pregnant in this picture. Can you believe that? I hope I look that good when I am pregnant.
We had an amazing vacation. We can't wait to go again. It is so nice to get away, then it is also great to be back with family and friends.

9 comments:

aWare said...

Wow, I am so jealous! You look great, your husband is a doll, glad I can vacation through someones pictures!

Ashley said...

I loved your pictures! It sounds like yall had fun. Can you say that in Spanish?

Blessed said...

Katie,

I am jealous, too! You look amazing. I can't wait to hear more about your vacation! Are you stopping by this week? If not, soon! I want you to meet Colt!

the robertsons said...

When are we planning our next trip? Thanks for a great time!
Love you guys...

Kimberly said...

How fun!!!!!! You and Casey look BEAUTIFUL!!! You 2 are long lost twins! SO much alike!
I'm so glad you are back to blogging!!!!!

Max's Family said...

Yea! I'm glad you're back! Your trip looks like lots of fun. I'm jealous - I'd love to go back to Mexico. We were in Cozumel for 1 day on our honeymoon and loved it. You look fantastic - really, really pretty. Ed's a cutie, too. :) And you do look just like Casey. Hilarious. Love to see you soon!!! Maybe in Nashville in May, if not sooner.

amber said...

Katie! Since you had changed your blog address I lost you! I stumbled across it again so I'm glad. Oh, I'm so jealous of your trip! Don't think I'll be taking a trip like that for a while with the 2 kiddos! BTW, you look great. We've got to talk soon!

mkburcham said...

Katie- I am so jealous-it looks beautiful there-I love Mexico. You look amazing-and your hubby is a cutie too! I am glad you had a fun time! I am also looking forward being in Nashville and I would love it if you would be able to come while I am there so I could see you-it has been a long time. So, hopefully I will see you in May!

Natalie Church said...

Way to go just dropping your blog without telling anyone your new one. I heard about your old blog. I'm glad ya'll had fun on your trip...I knew ya'll would. Oh and it looks like I will finally get to see you soon...don't worry...me and Tori will just come all the way to Memphis to see you!!