Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What's up with us?

The first University of Memphis game was Saturday...It was way too hot for a football game...We were sweating so bad...All the Ole Miss girls in their cute little dresses were sweating through those too!! It was definitely a sight to see...The excitement was in the air before the game. Tailgating everywhere.. Here is a U of M helmet grill we saw that was classic... A diehard fan had this grill parked outside his RV and was grilling away.



Here are two extremely hot ,and I mean temperature, Memphis fans...I can't wait for fall weather. I love going to games, but not in this heat... AND Memphis lost!!!





My best friend, since 9th grade, Becca came in town a few weeks ago and we had a blast. I wish I had a picture of us in 9th grade to post with this picture. I wish she lived closer- maybe one day

I had my 10 year highschool reunion and it was such a great blast from the past. This is my friend Allison. Becca, Allison and I hung out all the time in highschool. We lost touch with Allison and havn't talked in 6 years, so it was great to see her. Where do you start when you havn't talked in 6 years? It was kind of funny at first, you have so many thoughts that you want to say and it is hard know where to begin... It is kind of surreal seeing and talking to classmates you have not spoken a word to in 10 years too!


I have been working, getting back into a serious work out routine and eating regime, decorating, going to Memphis Sport events, and having a great time doing it all...Except the eating, but it gets easier with time.
My friend Casey had her little girl and she is precious! I am enjoying watching Casey be a mom. She is doing a great job and is a natural!!

That's about it for me!






7 comments:

mkburcham said...

Hey there! I absolutely love College football season! But, I agree, I am ready for the fall weather! At least you two hung in there for the team! I am glad you went to your reunion, wasn't it fun seeing old friends! Well, I am proud of you for getting into a workout and eating regime..even though you already look awesome! My eating lately has been peanut butter/jelly and fruit-I can't wait to be in the next trimester! Keep in touch! Miss you!

Blessed said...

Seth said he saw yall at the game. I agree with you about the temp. Lately, it's been too hot to do anything, especially sit out in it for HOURS.
Yay for the update! We should do lunch again soon. Maybe with Casey again if she's ready for that!!

Stephanie Reeves said...

That helmet grill cracks me up. I think that's the one U of M item by dad doesn't have...... You were a hottie at your high school reunion. Must've been fun getting to work-it! I was workin' an extra 20 pds at my reunion!! Love-

Keeley White said...

What's up Katie! I check your blog every now and then. It sounds like you and Ed are having so much fun going to ball games. Ryan and I have been going to high school football games to watch 'Kyle's boys' play every Friday. Can you believe that we have been out of high school for 10 years. My reunion is in October and I am looking forward to seeing those that I haven't seen since graduation. I'm glad you are doing well. I guess I will see you at HU homecoming. Love, Keeley

Unknown said...

"Too Bad" I had to work during the game... I love me some Memphis Tigers, but sheesh. 98 degrees? NO thank you, unless it's Nick Lachey.

the robertsons said...

Wow! I've blogged in a while! Love the update! Those Memphis photos are great, and I love the hat! I'm looking forward to college football- it's the only kind I really like. Any more news on Becca's possible move? You are looking great, and I am so impressed with your fitness. I'm struggling, lately! Thanks for the shout out! You know Henley loves her Aunt Katie!

Mittig family said...

Hey Katie! Your blog always cracks me up! Glad you had fun at your reunion-mine is the weekend of HU homecoming so I think I'm gonna miss it. Ten years is hard to believe. Hope the weather gets cooler for your football days!